Was Asbestos At Your Job Site?
Besides the DuPont plant, the Combustion Engineering plant and the various Tennessee Valley Authority facilities, asbestos-containing products were manufactured or used in many other facilities throughout the region. As a result, workers in nearly every type of industry have developed serious injuries due to their exposure. Additionally, family members who breathed in the dust from loved ones’ clothes have also developed asbestos-related diseases as the years pass.
At the law firm of Summers, Rufolo & Rodgers, we have represented clients who suffered asbestos-related injuries since the 1970s. With our knowledge and experience handling these cases throughout the region, our lawyers will diligently assess your claim, build your claim and pursue the compensation you deserve.
Common Facilities With Asbestos Claims In Our Area
Common job sites from which our clients have historically been exposed to asbestos include:
- Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) nuclear plants, steam plants and other facilities in Tennessee and Alabama
- Combustion Engineering in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- DuPont in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Oak Ridge Y-12 Facility in Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Oak Ridge K-25 Facility in Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Eclipse Lookout Co., aka Lookout Boiler and Manufacturing Co. in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Cavalier Corp. in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Olin Mathieson Chemical Co. in Charleston, Tennessee
- Bendix Brake Plant in Cleveland, Tennessee
- Olin Conductors in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Velsicol Chemical in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Bowater Paper Plant in Calhoun, Tennessee
- Arnold Engineering Development Center in Tullahoma, Tennessee
- TNT Plant, aka Volunteer Army Ammunitions Plant in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- US Pipe in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Wheland Foundry in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Alcoa Plant in Alcoa, Tennessee
- Georgia Kraft Paper Mill in Rome, Georgia
If you or a loved one worked at any of the above facilities or any other facility and later developed an asbestos-related disease, we possibly can help. Our attorneys have extensive experience helping individuals and families with asbestos-related clients, including those involving mesothelioma, lung cancer and other related diseases.
Contact An Attorney About Your Asbestos Case
For a free consultation about your claim, call our office at 423-265-2385 or contact us online. We can answer your questions and help you understand your legal rights after asbestos exposure develops into a serious injury.