Personal Injury & Criminal Defense Attorneys
Since 1969, Summers, Rufolo & Rodgers, has been providing effective, responsive and accessible legal representation to clients in a wide range of legal fields. Our goal is to provide the highest quality legal service while attaining the best possible results for each client we serve.
Our Practice Areas
At Summers, Rufolo & Rodgers, each of our attorneys has a strong area of concentration. We have the ability to cover a broad range of legal matters while offering tremendous experience in each of our areas of practice. Some of the legal matters we handle include:
- Personal injury: We represent clients injured by the negligence and wrongdoing of others. Some of the personal injury claims we handle include car accidents or truck crashes as well as motorcycle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, construction accidents and premises liability claims.
- Asbestos and mesothelioma: We have extensive experience in this complex area of the law. These cases may fall under the scope of personal injury, products liability or workers’ compensation.
- Criminal defense: Attorney Jerry H. Summers is one of the most accomplished and respected criminal defense lawyers in the area. Our firm handles federal and state criminal cases ranging from misdemeanor DUI charges to felony murder charges to federal drug charges to white collar crimes.
- Workers’ compensation: Our attorneys represent workers who have suffered a work-related injury. We can help if you have suffered a partial or total disability which may be either permanent or temporary such as a physical injury or mental trauma. Visit our workers’ compensation page to learn more.
- Labor and union law: We have proudly represented labor unions now for over three decades. Visit our labor and union law page to learn more about our legal services in this area of practice.
- Social Security Disability: If your application for SSDI benefits has been denied, do not panic and do not fall for the slick sales pitches of television advertisers. Talk to one of the experienced Social Security Disability attorneys at our firm.
Our attorneys provide attentive, personalized service and will tailor a legal strategy that suits your unique needs and goals. As a trusted Chattanooga law firm, we have successfully handled numerous legal matters for clients throughout the region.
If you are facing a serious legal problem, our attorneys are here to help you explore your legal options. Contact us today online or by telephone at 423-265-2385 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Chattanooga, TN, lawyer.