Anyone can be exposed to asbestos. However, people who worked with and around the dangerous substance are at the highest risk of exposure. If you or a loved one works or worked around asbestos andnow suffers from mesothelioma or another asbestos-related disease, it is important to consult with an experienced asbestos litigation attorney.
At the law firm of Summers, Rufolo & Rodgers, we provide experienced guidance for people suffering due to asbestos exposure. If you worked in the construction industry, heating and air conditioning, the coal industry or any other occupation that exposed you to asbestos, we are here to seek fair and just compensation for you.
If you or someone close to you has been diagnosed with mesothelioma or another asbestos-related lung disease, do not call a 1-800 number or some out-of-state law firm that advertises on cable TV. You can call a local number and speak directly with an experienced local asbestos attorney about your situation. We have been handling asbestos cases since the 1970s. Contact us locally at 423-933-2738 or toll free at 888-778-6575 to arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced Chattanooga mesothelioma attorney.
Were You Exposed To Asbestos At Work?
Usually, mesothelioma can be linked to asbestos exposure at work. At-risk occupations for asbestos include:
- Aerospace and missile production workers
- Aircraft manufacturing production workers
- Aircraft mechanics
- Asbestos textile mill workers
- Automobile manufacturing production workers
- Automobile mechanics and brake repairers
- Brake and clutch manufacturing and assembly workers
- Building and construction trades workers
- Building engineers
- Building materials manufacturers
- Cement plant production workers
- Chemical plant workers
- Coast Guard workers
- Construction workers (commercial and residential), including insulators, boilermakers, laborers, steel/ironworkers, plumbers, steamfitters, plasterers, drywall installers, cement and masonry workers, roofers, tile/linoleum installers, carpenters, HVAC mechanics and welders
- Demolition and wrecking crews
- Electrical workers, including electricians, electrical linemen and telephone linemen
- Heating and air conditioning/HVAC workers
- Insulation manufacturing plant workers
- Insulators and asbestos workers
- Merchant mariners
- Operating engineers
- Packing and gasket manufacturing plant workers
- Powerhouse workers, including insulators and pipefitters
- Protective clothing and glove makers
- Railroad workers, including locomotive mechanics, car mechanics and rebuilders, and maintenance personnel
- Refinery workers, including insulators and pipefitters
- Refractory products plant workers
- Rubber workers, including tire makers and hose makers
- Sheet metal workers
- Shipyard workers including electricians, insulators, laborers, laggers, painters, pipefitters, maintenance workers and welders
- Textile mill workers
- U.S. Navy personnel
- Warehouse workers
Remember, you didn’t have to work in one of these fields to be exposed to asbestos. If a loved one worked in an at-risk occupation, you could have been exposed by coming into contact with his or her clothing. However you were exposed, our attorneys are here to help you seek the compensation you need and deserve.
Contact A Chattanooga Asbestos Lawyer
If you or a loved one has suffered due to asbestos exposure at work, our attorneys are here to help you explore your legal options. Contact us today online or by telephone at 423-933-2738 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Chattanooga, TN, asbestos litigation lawyer.