Chattanooga Motorcycle Accident Victims Attorneys
Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys — Motorcycle Crashes
Motorcycle accident victims typically suffer serious injuries. The cost of medical bills and necessary future care can be overwhelming. To protect your right to full compensation, it is critical to contact an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible after an accident.
Unfortunately, you cannot place your trust in an insurance company. They will try to settle your case as cheaply as possible. To protect their rights, insurance companies retain experienced attorneys that work diligently to protect their bottom line.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident in Tennessee, contact the experienced personal injury attorneys at Summers, Rufolo & Rodgers We offer the experience, dedication and proven track record of success you require:
- Our firm has been fighting for the rights of accident victims since 1969.
- Attorneys at our firm have earned numerous awards and distinctions, including recognition in the Best Lawyers in America publication.
- We have obtained numerous six- and seven-figure awards on behalf of clients.
- Our Chattanooga motorcycle accident victims’ lawyers work closely with clients to provide personalized, accessible and responsive representation.
- We fight to obtain full compensation for medical bills, future medical procedures, pain and suffering, lost wages and other damages allowable by law.
- We have experience in motorcycle accident injury claims. Our attorneys have experience in cases involving catastrophic injury and wrongful death.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a biker accident, put our knowledge and experience to work for you.
Contact Us for Tennessee Biker Personal Injury Lawyers
Summers, Rufolo & Rodgers, is located in Chattanooga, Tennessee. We offer a free consultation to discuss your case and flexible appointment times are available. To speak with a Tennessee biker personal injury attorney at our law firm about a motorcycle accident, call 423-933-2738, or contact us by e-mail.