Chattanooga Personal Injury Law Firm
In 1969, Jerry H. Summers founded the law firm of Jerry H. Summers, P.C., in Chattanooga, Tennessee. The firm name has changed over the years, as other lawyers have gone into practice with Jerry. Formerly known as Summers & Wyatt, P.C., the firm’s name changed in July 2014 to Summers, Rufolo, and Rodgers.
Over the years, our firm has helped thousands of clients struggling with legal problems in Chattanooga and throughout Tennessee. If you are facing a legal matter in one of our practice areas, our attorneys are here to offer experienced advice and advocacy.
Experienced Chattanooga Lawyers Protecting Your Rights
Highly respected throughout the region, the law firm of Summers, Rufolo & Rodgers, has been a pillar of the Chattanooga community since the establishment of the office in 1969. We are proud of our history of success and dedicated advocacy.
- Currently Summers, Rufolo & Rodgers is comprised of six attorneys and devoted support staff members. We all uphold the highest standards of professional and business ethics.
- Serving clients in many different areas of practice, we are driven to assist our clients in any way necessary.
- We have extensive experience in the area of personal injury law.
- We have successfully represented thousands of clients facing DUI charges and other state and federal criminal allegations.
- We provide skilled, compassionate legal services to people who have been afflicted with mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases.
- We provide knowledgeable representation in cases involving Social Security Disability, workers’ compensation and labor union law.
- Our office utilizes the latest legal information and state-of-the-art technology in order to provide the highest quality representation possible.
Whatever legal matter you face, our attorneys will tailor a legal approach that suits your unique needs. From criminal defense to personal injury and all of our other practice areas, our attorneys work closely with clients to provide accessible and responsive service throughout the duration of each case.
If you are facing a serious legal problem, our attorneys are here to help you explore your legal options. Contact us today online or by telephone at 423-933-2738 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Chattanooga, TN, lawyer.